Wednesday, December 17, 2008

hiking in Nevada


I miss the mountains in Nevada!

Sami, Tricia, David, Michelle, and Me
The Stoddard Family

The Badger Family

We flew into Reno Nevada, on November 15, We were met by Wade's family. We packed everyone up into three different cars and headed over to the Plaza Hotel in downtown Reno. Wade's folks were staying there. They had an indoor swimming pool, a hot tub outside, ping pong, and pool. We had pizza and played for a couple hours and then were picked up by my parents to go and spend the next 4 days with them. Brenen and Emily were so excited to see everyone, both their Grandparents were here, which was fun for them. We went to church with my family the next day, We wrote out everything we wanted to do while in Nevada, Wade suggested a hike, (It was more of a slow walk on flat ground). It was so nice to go out and see mountains and tall trees. These are the pictures from hiking, I figured I would have to do a bunch of different posts from our vacation, I have a lot of pictures. After we went hiking we went bowling, something Brenen really wanted to do, I will post pics of this later, I never know how much later, I haven't posted for almost two months. I know I'm lame, but I am going to play catch up now.

1 comment:

The Hollemans said...

That picture of you and Wade and the kids is beautiful!!! Totally frameable!