Monday, December 29, 2008

More Christmas Pictures


My Christmas present from Wade. I went out shopping on Saturday when the men from Best Buy dropped these off and installed them. I didn't see them until Christmas morning when Wade gave me some tide and told me to go put it in the laundry room. I knew he had something in store, but I never would have guessed this. We really did need a new washer and dryer, our old ones we got for free when we got married and they were pretty old when we got them. I love these and their RED. How cool is that?

Ande got a new high chair. He was soooo excited!:)
I think it's funny how his feet hang

Emily got princess shoes for her princess outfit.

Ande after eating his Christmas Eve dinner.

6 comments:

The Youngblood Family said...

I LOVE your new washer & dryer! I am so jealous. I want the RED on too. Happy washing :)

The Youngblood Family said...

Oops! I meant to say.. "I want the RED ONE too! I meant one, not on. :) :)

Castaneda 5 said...

Lucky! Nice gift! Now get to washing, woman! Just kidding! Looks like ya'll had a good Christmas...

Ali said...

Yes, I'm jealous about your new washer and dryer! You will be doing laundry all the time now! :-)

Kristy Stoddard said...

Wade has actually been doing more wash than me. Our clothes smell so good now.

The Hollemans said...

Im so behind, but can I just say the fact he even gave you tide is a huge step in itself and the washer and dryer are just icing on the cake!! And that chair for Ande is so cute, but they always freak me out like they will fall at any second.