Monday, October 6, 2008

an expected present


Wade wrapped up Emily's baby doll as a joke for Brenen. He wrapped it up really good and it took Bren about 5 min to unwrap it. He was so excited. The look on his face as he sees what it is, is priceless. The missionaries also came for Brenens birthday party and we were all laughing so hard.

Brenen after opening it was mad and tried to bite the babies foot off. As you can see in the background I could not stop laughing. The other boys didn't seem to know what was going on, they were probably just thinking "why did he get a doll?"

I had to post this because Wade always seems to find a way to keep the good times rollin'

9 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

That is perfect! It reminds me of the Discover commercials.
Baby Doll - $9.99
Wrapping Paper - $5.99
The look on Brenen's face - Priceless

I love you laughing in the background and him trying to eat the doll's foot.

M:A:R:A said...

Ha ha ha That is sooo funny!!! I can't stop laughing!

Angie said...

That is so funny... a little mean, but hilarious! There's never a dull moment with you guys is there?

Da home of Reeves said...

Hey Kristy,
It's kara I found you on melissa's Your blog is cute. That is so funny about the doll but it looks like he had a good party. That is cute. well hey if you would like to keep up with our blog it is www.kareeves.blogspot.com well it is good finding you

lynette said...

the best part of that picture is you in the background bending backwards in laughter! so funny!

Deborah said...

Hola chica. I'm glad you found me! Melissa seems to be the porthole to finding old friends:)It's a small world. You look great and your little family is getting so big and your kids are just adorable! Hey, Maura has a blog too. Her link is on my blog if you want to check it out. Oh yeah, thanks for the advice on my taters, Precious.

Heather said...

Oh I love the look on his face - that is truly priceless!

Me said...

My favorite is you laughing in the background I can hear it now....good times.

K said...

OH MAN! That is STINKIN HILARious!!!!! =) Wow!!! Thanks for posting! Your kids are WAY too cute!