Monday, October 27, 2008

Clowns in a fort


Okay, so here is the story behind these frightening images. Wade and I were getting ready for church. I was doing my hair, and I really must have been in the bathroom for maybe 10min, when I came out this is what I found. Brenen and Emily took the ladder that goes to the bunk beds and made a "fort" in the hall closet. They then proceeded to take marker, yes marker, to their face. This is 5 min before we need to leave for church. They claimed to be clowns. We had to start all over getting them ready for church, The marker wouldn't come completely off of their faces, we were about 10min late for church, and Brenen and Emily were clowns that Sunday.

5 comments:

Deborah said...

Oh my gosh, that is so funny! I'm sure it wasn't exactly funny at the time though. It makes you wonder how their thought process works. Thanks for the laugh!

Ali said...

Ok, I am cracking up! Why does all of this seem to happen in the 5 minutes it takes us to get ready? All these "instances" take about 20 seconds!

Da home of Reeves said...

That is way funny how fun. Kids do the darnest things.

Heather said...

Oh my goodness, that would have been my meltdown point of "I'm not going!" You're a better woman than me. Crazy!

Me said...

Oh wow wow wow. I can't wait. The good times are coming!