Sunday, August 24, 2008

2 Months old

Ande was 2 months old on August 19th. He went in for his 2 month check up and shots. I hate that part. Brenen and Emily came with me and they thought I was so mean for having him get shots. They were both sitting on the chair closing their eyes and covering their ears so they couldn't see or hear Ande crying. Brenen at one point looked like he was going to start crying.
They love Ande.
Ande is also gaining weight and I love it. He is my chuncky monkey. He is a little over 12 lbs and 22 inches long. He has roles everywhere and his stomach is dimply. One of my questions for the doctor was "can I feed him too much"? and she said not if your nursing, so that is good. He is just a healthy baby boy. He is just barely 2 months but he wears a 3-6 month clothes. He went from newborn to 3-6 months, and skiped the 0-3 months all together. I didn't even open the package of 0-3month onsies I bought.



Ande a couple of min. old

stay tuned comming soon Brenens first day of school Hooray!

5 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Oh he is cute. That is SO sweet that his big sister and big brother love him and didn't want to see him hurt!! He sounds big like my kids.

Lindsay said...

Chunky babies are the best. I think Will was like 13 lbs at 3 months! I will try to make it to Mc D's on Wednesday...thanks for letting me know...I miss everyone too! I actually have to go to class now!

Angie said...

I love that he is big and cuddly! He is absolutly one of the cutest babies ever!

barterboutique said...

let him be fat and sassy--it's the only time in life it's considered cute and adorable!

Me said...

He is so cute I love chunky monkey babies!